Believing in God can give you strength, courage, and an important sense of hopefulness. It can motivate you to become the best version of yourself and to treat others kindly.
Trust in God can give you the strength to face your fears and to overcome what is holding you back. We have a collection of inspiring spiritual quotations and sayings about God to keep you moving in your tough times.
- “All spiritual practice is the art of shifting perspectives”
- “God sometimes takes us into troubled waters. Not to drown us but to cleanse us.”
- “When you pray, do not ask God for what you think you need. Instead, tell Him that you will accept what He knows is best for you.”
- “I know God won’t give me anything I can’t handle. I just wish he didn’t trust me so much.” ― Mother Teresa
- “God is a circle whose center is everywhere and circumference nowhere.”~ Voltaire
- “God creates out of nothing. Wonderful you say. Yes, to be sure, but he does what is still more wonderful: he makes saints out of sinners.”
- “The Christian does not think God will love us because we are good, but that God will make us good because He loves us.”
- “What you are is God’s gift to you, what you become is your gift to God.”
- “Love God and He will enable you to love others even when they disappoint you.”
- “Relying on God has to begin all over again every day as if nothing had yet been done.”
Spiritual Quotes about God’s Love
Great Spirituality Quotes about God
Also Read: Inspirational Spiritual Quotes
Also Read: Beautiful Soul Quotes & Sayings