Prayers have healing powers. When facing trials, sickness, or a downfall the power of Prayer for Healing can get you miraculous results. The Lord blesses you with strength and power to endure and overcome your sickness.
Your faith in God and your prayers from your heart are enough for the divine blessings! We get you some chosen Prayer for Healing Quotes, Images and Pictures to guide you to the divine way!
In times of emotional or physical hardship, it’s easy to feel hopeless — but as the bible says, “with God all things are possible.” Call in these prayers for healing when you (or a loved one) are struggling through everyday challenges and trials and see the miracles in your life.
Prayer is beautiful – especially when you’re holding others in prayer for healing. You might be caught up in your own problem, worries, and tensions of life, but every day to seek out some time to pray for family, friends and loved ones. Maybe it’s a loved one who is going through a divorce, a sick friend or uour child stressed at school – the answer is prayer. Share the power of healing with prayers quotes, sayings, and magical words.
Prayer for Healing Quotes to Give You Strengthen
- “Prayer is not asking. Prayer is putting oneself in the hands of God, at His disposition, and listening to His voice in the depth of our hearts.” – Mother Teresa
- Come, and see the victories of the cross. Christ’s wounds are thy healings, His agonies thy repose, His conflicts thy conquests, His groans thy songs, His pains thine ease, His shame thy glory, His death thy life, His sufferings thy salvation.
- Lord, look upon me with eyes of mercy. May Your healing hand rest upon me, may Your life-giving powers flow into every cell of my body and into the depths of my soul, cleansing, purifying, restoring me to wholeness and strength for service in Your Kingdom. Amen. — Cope by Faith
- Healing Prayer for a Broken Heart – Lord, please heal my broken heart. Fill me with the peace and joy I know can only come from You during this hard time. Walk closely beside me during my journey to healing and recovery that I know is possible through Your power alone. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.
- Healing Words from the Past – Blessed Jesus, in the comfort of your love, I lay before you the memories that haunt me, the anxieties that perplex me, the despair that frightens me, and my frustration at my inability to think clearly. Help me to discover your forgiveness in my memories and know your peace in my distress. Touch me, O Lord, and fill me with your light and your hope. Amen.
- Prayer for Self Care – Lord, lift me up for Your blessings today. I pray that you will anoint me with strength and self care today, tomorrow, and always. I pray that You will grace me with patience and wisdom. I pray that You will encourage me throughout the day to take the correct steps to walk proudly, and behave well. I pray all of these things in Your name. Amen.
- Spritiual Healing Quotes – Dear God, I know that the first step in all spiritual healing is to believe. I believe! I open my mind and heart believing in your infinite power and possibility. I believe that healing is a dynamic and reachable experience, a reality that can be experienced right now. I maintain a patient and loving attitude, for I believe that your healing activity is now at work in my mind and body. I look forward, with joyful expectation, to the perfect wholeness that you are now bringing into manifestation through me. I believe in your constant expression of perfect good in and through me. I rest in the certainty of your healing power. I know that with you all things are possible. In Jesus Christ’s name, Amen.
- Mental Healing Quotes – Dear Almighty I know that when you walked on the earth, you trod upon hard places, you felt the strain of this world and the pressures of mental torment. So I ask that you would come besides me now, lead me through this time where my mind cannot cope. Help me to find peace and calming inner thoughts. You hold me safe Lord, I trust in you. Amen.
- Mind, Body, Soul Healing Prayers – Lord, I come before you today in need of your healing hand. In you all things are possible. Hold my heart within yours, and renew my mind, body, and soul. I am lost, but I am singing. You gave us life, and you also give us the gift of infinite joy. Give me the strength to move forward on the path you’ve laid out for me. Guide me towards better health, and give me the wisdom to identify those you’ve placed around me to help me get better. In your name I pray, Amen.
- Serenity and Peace Healing Prayers – Dear Lord, I thank You for being with me through thick and thin, in the best of times and in the most challenging times. You are my rock, my fortress, my everything. With You, I discover complete serenity. You never forsake me. You were with me at the start, and You will be with me at the end. Until then, we carry on knowing the difference between achievable goals and futile efforts. ~Amen
- Jesus, with just one touch from your Almighty creative hand, You have healed the sick and raised the dead. How amazing is your Lordship over all the earth, how powerful is your redeeming love. How great was your sacrifice to go before us and bring forgiveness and hope. By your stripes I ask for healing. Standing within your reign and rule I ask for restoration. May life and wellness grow in fullness until it overflows. Amen.
- Dear God, It hurts so bad. Dull the pain with Your love. Blur the sharp edges by reminding me that from bad comes good. Help me appreciate that after the sorrow, joy is sweeter. I look forward to better times. I can endure anything with You by my side. ~Amen
- Dear Lord, Thank You for giving me the richest gift of all: You taught me to respect myself. I have the ability to say “no” to the toxic people in my life. I am able to surround myself with only those who share authentic love through word and deed. I can grow to my full potential. ~Amen
- Dear God, Lift me up for Your blessings today. I pray that you will anoint me with strength and self-care. I pray that you will grace me with patience and wisdom. I pray that You will encourage me throughout the day to take the correct steps to walk proudly and behave well. ~Amen
- Merciful God, I offer prayers for those who are wanting. Those with broken hearts and broken lives. Bless them with healing. Change their circumstances. Cause peace and prosperity to come to them in abundance. I, who have plenty, pray that I may share the richness of my soul, even as I share my resources. ~Amen
- Dear God, I’m quirky I know. I don’t always do things in a traditional way. But I know what’s right. I know how to stand my ground for what I believe to be true. Still, I need Your help dear God. You planted the seed. You nourish me. Shelter me now from the elements that stand in my way. Help me grow. ~Amen
- Loving God, I pray that you will comfort me in my suffering, lend skill to the hands of my healers, and bless the means used for my cure. Give me such confidence in the power of your grace, that even when I am afraid, I may put my whole trust in you; through our Savior Jesus Christ. Amen. — Enriching Our Worship 2
- Merciful Jesus, you are my guide, the joy of my heart, the author of my hope, and the object of my love. I come seeking refreshment and peace. Show me your mercy, relieve my fears and anxieties, and grant me a quiet mind and an expectant heart, that by the assurance of your presence I may learn to abide in you, who is my Lord and my God. Amen. — Enriching Our Worship 2
- Prayer for Patience and Sickness – Lord Jesus Christ, by your patience in suffering you hallowed earthly pain and gave us the example of obedience to your Father’s will. Be near me in my time of weakness and pain; sustain me by your grace, that my strength and courage may not fail; heal me according to your will; and help me always to believe that what happens to me here is of little account if you hold me in eternal life, my Lord and my God. Amen. — Book of Common Prayer Chapel Edition
- Dear Lord, it is my will to surrender to you everything that I am and everything that I’m striving to be. I open the deepest recesses of my heart and invite Your Holy Spirit to dwell inside of me. I offer you my life, heart, mind, body, soul, and spirit. I surrender to you my past, present, and future problems. I ask You to take hold over every aspect of my life. I surrender to You all my hurt, pain, worry, doubt, fear, and anxiety, and I ask You to wash me clean. I release everything into Your compassionate care. Please speak to me clearly, Lord. Open my ears to hear Your voice. Open my heart to commune with You more deeply. I want to feel Your loving embrace. Open the doors that need to be opened and close the doors that need to be closed. Please set my feet upon the straight and narrow road that leads to everlasting life. Amen.
Inspirational Prayers for Healing Quotes for Friends and Family
Prayer of Healing Sayings, Images, Pictures
For More Inspirational Quotes;
Leap of Faith Quotes
God’s Timing Quotes
Inspirational Cancer Quotes
Short Uplifting Quotes
Positive Words for Hard Times
Positive Life Quotes
God can heal your sickness. If you are inspired and encouraged with these inspirational prayer for healing quotes, continue to pray and let God end your suffering and illness!