One of the important day that is celebrated in America as Independence Day is 4th Of July. Though summer starts in June in the USA but is Fourth of July that is being the welcome of the new season. Celebrating the 4th of July is considered to be a success only when you’ve captured some fun pictures of parties, decorations and not to forget the fireworks.
It’s America’s birthday, after all, and you should be presentable so don’t forget to pick some amazing captions for the pics you going to take that day. Showcase your patriotism to your followers with these amazing July 4th Instagram Captions, images, and pics that include cute, funny, patriotic, clever, songs and fireworks captions. This list of Fourth of July Captions for Instagram and social media will definitely make you get all the likes.
Also Read: Fourth of July Quotes and Sayings – Here
Cute 4th Of July Captions & Status Messages
- U.S. of Yay!
- Rosé in the U.S.A.
- Red, wine, and blue.
- Young, wild, and free.
- Have a Yankee Doodle day.
- My favorite color is freedom.
- Home of the brave since 1776.
- Stayin’ fly on the Fourth of July.
- Pies, fries, and the Fourth of July.
- If it involves fireworks, BBQ, and freedom — count me in.
Funny 4th Of July Instagram Captions/Taglines
- Party like it’s 1776.
- Red, white, and booze.
- Too cool for British rule.
- I like my coffee black and my tea in the harbor.
- I’m sorry, I can’t hear you over my freedom ringing.
- It’s not the Fourth of July until I’m holding a hotdog.
- If you didn’t grill, did your Fourth of July even happen?
- What’s the best kind of tea to drink on July 4th? Liber-tea!
- Did you hear the joke about the Liberty Bell? It’ll crack you up.
- Why aren’t there any knock-knock jokes about America? Because freedom rings.
Patriotic 4th of July Slogans n Captions
- Let freedom ring!
- God bless America.
- American dreamin’.
- Sweet land of liberty.
- Proud to be an American.
- Happy birthday, America!
- Home of the free because of the brave.
- Bold stripes, bright stars, brave hearts.
- My patriotic heart beats red, white, and blue.
- We will stand by the right, we will stand by the true, we will live, we will die for the red, white, and blue.
Best Fourth Of July Captions Related To Fireworks
- Free to sparkle.
- Snap, crackle, and pop.
- Fireball and fireworks.
- More sparkles, please!
- Keep calm and sparkle on.
- America was born to sparkle.
- Current mood: Cue the sparklers.
- Sparkle like it’s the Fourth of July.
- Sparkling so hard, I could be a firework.
- Today we all share the same sparkle in our eyes.
Inspired By Songs Fourth July Captions
- “Baby, you’re a firework.” —Katy Perry
- “It’s a party in the U.S.A.” —Miley Cyrus
- “She was an American girl.” —Tom Petty
- “Born in the U.S.A.” —Bruce Springsteen
- “We’re the kids in America.” —Kim Wilde
- “I’m just living out the American dream.” —Madonna
- “Brought to you courtesy of the red, white, and blue.” —Toby Keith
- “I thank God for my life, and for the stars and stripes.” —Zac Brown
- “Raise a glass to freedom, something they can never take away.” —Hamilton
- “’Cause there ain’t no doubt I love this land. God Bless the USA.” —Lee Greenwood
America Captions For Fourth Of July
- ‘Merica, y’all!
- Made in America.
- Give me liberty or give me death.
- Land of the free, because of the brave.
- One flag, One land, one nation evermore.
- “America, to me, is freedom.” –Willie Nelson
- America sure knows how to throw a birthday party.
- Setting A Guinness World Record for saying ‘America’ the most in a sentence.
- “America’s a family. We all yell at each other, and it all works out.” –Louis C.K
- Red stands for hardiness and valor. White symbolizes purity and innocence. Blue represents vigilance, perseverance, and justice.